Sunday, May 27, 2012


 
Hello everyone! It is a holiday weekend and I hope you all are enjoying a great time.

I have "writers block" this day (SUNDAY) so I will cheat and simply imped a few water sport(s) video links. Call me a goof off but my "humble abode" - even as smal as it is - has it's requirement to keep it clean and tidy. SO I will blame laundry and vacume as my excuse for my "writers block". (yes I know - we all know - it's a cop out excuse as a writer - but what the heck. LOL) And for those of testerone - Amber Heard (heard what?) looked great today in photo of the day. Extreme Water Sports Extreme Water Sports - Ask Men dot com.

From eHow - How to Paddle a Paddleboard  Paddleboard EASY to do sport. There are local areas or maybe where YOU live in USA there is a great way to enjoy the simpler things in life a canoeing. Check out the URLs of things to do on weekends (instead of house cleaning ;D LOL if you can as sports do keep you healthy when properly done.) Canoeing-operating-a-solo-canoe  And don't forget State Parks as a source of enjoyment also please. Florida canoeing is a decent link of locations you may enjoy. Until later - Enjoy Life and do it safely no matter WHAT you do.

1 comment:

  1. White Water Rafting is so much fun and the best water sport out there. I love the urge I get when I’m in the water. If you are thinking of a great water sport then this is perfect for you and the children. There is never a dull moment and your heart will be racing at full speed because of all the rapids and turns. Check it out for a vacation. Thanks for this article. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete